3 years ago we launched The Gamer Nerd. We’ve made it through our “terrible twos” and it was anything but terrible. The momentum is growing and we have you to thank. Without our readers and fellow nerds we would be nothing. So cheers to you and thanks for making this site worthwhile.
• We’ve passed the 150 review mark (158 to be exact). That’s a lot of games!
• Currently rated 140th out of 400+ board game sites on boardgamelinks.com (if you’ve got a moment to share your love for The Gamer Nerd, take a look at the site and give us a “Love”).
• Acquired 120+ followers on Twitter
• Reached the 280 mark on Facebook “Likes”. Be sure to like us if you haven’t already done so!
• 31% of our traffic comes from mobile. In response, we launched a flexible web design to ensure you’re are viewing The Gamer Nerd at its best on all those mobile and tablet devices!
• We will be placing an emphasis on consistent content in the coming year. Look for more content more often!
• We know we can get more involved in social media. Keep an eye out for more tweets, more posts, and more ways to engage with The Gamer Nerd on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and BoardGameGeek.
Thanks again for all the support!